About me

 Nagisa Tsubaragi 瀲 粒

Hello! Nice to meet you in my small blog, which I want to fill with all kind of different things.

My name is Nagisa and I am a creative mind based in Germany. I love to craft, draw, travel, journal, read, play video games and collect Mangas, figures and more! As my fulltime job, I am a teacher for Biology, Chemistry and Media Education. 

This blog is going to be a colorful potpourri of past and upcoming travels, my journals as well as current projects and snippets of my collection. 

Meet the Artist! 

I have many different interests and I LOVE to learn and discover new things! No matter if it's a new topic, a different language or just some fun facts - I am surely interested! My mothertongue is German and I am fluent in English. I understand more French than I can speak myself and my Japanese is very basic, but existent! 

On my travels, I love to write a diary and journal and collect some postcards. Whenever I see a beautiful old building, I HAVE to take a picture of its glory! (●♡∀♡)

In my spare time, I write reviews and revise articles for sumikai! The books I already reviewed are:
Ramen für alle is a great cookbook with a twist: It's an informative, engaging comic!

"When you aren't scared, your Dream is not big enough"


In 2020, I fulfilled a long-cherished wish and opened my own Etsy Shop: Nagisa's Journal! I still have lots of plans with this shop, but my current job takes up a lot of time! 

My current shop with digital sitckers & more!

Games I currently play(ed): 

  • Xenoblade 2 (finished a week ago)
  • Final Fantasy VII (finished 3 days ago) 
  • Octopath Traveler (finished yesterday)

For the upcoming posts, I plan my favorite games for each console I own, maybe a review of one of the recently played games and current projects! :) I can't wait to share these with you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Journaling

A Month in My Life (January 2023)

A Month in My Life (December 2022)