A Week in my Life (March 2021)

Writing in a blog is really fun and I enjoy it a lot, so I wanted to try out a new "format" for me: "A week in my Life", were I write small snippets of my life.

March 29th - April 4th


I LOVE IT! IT'S SO BIG!!! (4 meters x 2 meters)

We build a greenhouse and I couldn't be happier! Now all the raised tomatoes, beans, radish, carrots and more can be planted outside and grow! 

Building this greenhouse has been a huge pain "thanks" to this inconveniently written construction manual, but in the end we DID IT! (I felt like during my first lecture at university, when I read the manual. I didn't understand a single thing! X'D)

Guess how heavy the earth is! :D (Answer at the end of the blog post!)

A friend of mine invented the game "Let's Schätz". In this game you have to guess certain numbers of specific topics (measurements, weight, temperature, time, ...). I created 40 new questions additional to the 25 ones I already had, because my students love this game! (And it's a fun way to end a lesson, too.)

Photo of my video I still have to cut & put some background music into it!

I filmed my first video and I am so nervous about presenting my products! The first 10 costumers get a random Animal Crossing zipping bag when they order Animal Crossing related (physical shipped) stuff at my Etsy store~

Wedding invitations

The prototype of the invitation and the stamps I plan to use!

I want to seal my letters with this wax seal in the end!

This is going to be the inside of the invitation! (prototype)

Everything is associated to the stars/ the moon! 

I love crafting, so I had much fun coming up with this idea! :D

I am madly in LOVE with this shiny-ness of this paper!!!

Let's stamp these cards!!! 

OH MY GOSH IT LOOKS SO PRETTY?!

Otherwise, I'm frantically searching for a place to marry and started designing our wedding cards. This is how far I have come! Since we want a starry theme, I wanted a dark blue paper and some golden applications. Keep your fingers crossed that it'll turn just out the way I like! 

I am in love with the colours and hope that the people I'm going to send a card will like it, too! ;u; It's handmade and made with love! 

Had lots of fun making all of them a little bit different! 

Since my beloved other half and I are engaged now, I crafted over 20 engagement cards and shipped them to family and friends! I love crafting and writing, so I had lots of fun doing this!

From 2008 till now, I print out photos and paste (+ comment) them in a photo album. Now it's finally time to wrap 2019 up! >v<)9 It takes days to do this, but in the end it's always worth it.

Want to buy this big package soon!
We made Kare Raisu (Curry Rice) this week. It is easy and delicous at the same time!
It's a fantastic way to use "old" vegetables!
We'll take good care of you!

Such beautiful blossoms!

We saved this plant from a dump and planted it in a pot. Together with the olive tree "Olivia" from my sister, we want to rescue them! (Olivia is pretty... crunchy right now, if you know what I mean! X'D)

Thank you picture after voting online.

Playing Paper Mario: Origami King is fun, even though there are some things I wish they hadn't done. But since I want to write a review about this game once I'm finished, I'll stop here.


Every year got its own colour! 

I write a "4 years book" and I neglected it since two months, so it took me 4 days to catch up! It's very time consuming and after this 4th and final year, I decided to stop doing it. My normal journal is more than enough for me. 

Can't wait to read them all!

My manga haul for April 2021 is almost complete! Just waiting for Snow White with the Red Hair 21, Nineteen, twentyone 2 and 31 I Dream 7 to arrive until I post my whole loot on twitter~

Cronar ya Quent is so much fun to play!

I play DSA (Das schwarze Auge, a pen and paper game) for four years now. For my character (Cronar ya Quent), I made my own book and filled the pages with his adventures! 

Ike is such a cool character! I love his cape!
Since I love the old Fire Emblem games, there was no way to get around ordering this amazing, cool Ike figure! I think his face looks a tiny bit off, but let's see if the manufacturer is going to change it!

I was lucky enough to get Freyja twice in Fire Emblem Heroes! Can't wait to level her~

Thanks to Atlantica_Sora, I got every single card from the anniversary Pokemon collab with Mc Donalds! I can't wait to colour her Aquana! <3

How heavy is the earth in tons? 5,972 × 10^21 t
 Did you guess right?

I can't wait to share more weeks in my life but since it is very time-consuming (around 3 hours), I don't know if I can keep this up regularly. Please have nice Easter holidays and enjoy your time! See you next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Journaling

A Month in My Life (January 2023)

A Month in My Life (December 2022)