A Week in my Life (April 2021)

 Long time no read! :) I had lots of work to do, but I want to share some highlights nevertheless! I just start at random~ ⤴︎ ε=ε=(ง ˃̶͈̀ᗨ˂̶͈́)۶ ⤴︎

House Viewing

One day, my better half and I want to own or build a house. We went for a house viewing for a "cheap" (ahahahah) house, but it was far away, dark and everything was broken (floor, walls, ...). You can't see it on the photos, but it was just horrible.

The front of the house~

The garden was big, but quite hilly!

The bathroom looks much better on photo than in real life! :'D
Besides being dark and right beside a hill, the layout was just... strange. For example: You had a ENORMOUS corridor without a reason and the rooms were much smaller because of it. Or you had these three connected rooms, were you had to go across the first and the second one to get into the tird one... because they haven't had their own doors??? X'D 
For anyone who's interested: The house was 300 square metres big and the garden 2000 square metres! And it would cost JUST 850 000€ (ahaha... OTL).

Random snippets
These days, I take a lot of strolls around the neigbourhood and found this "book case"! There you can take books you want or put some of yours into it. I found one: Pearl S. Buck "Imperial Woman"! I just can't wait to read it~ 

Streaming from the laboratory is exhausting. X'D
In Germany, we have distance schooling right now. It's exhausting for teachers and students alike and I yearn for the day when everything is back to normal! :D 

Nadeshiko!
I started watching "Laid-back Camp" and I enjoy it a LOT. Every evening, I watch one episode while drinking some cocoa. It's incredibly relaxing. After watching two episodes, I ordered these two cuties:
Our favorite lonely camper: Rin!

Nadeshiko and her precious lamp!



A SHIKISHI!
I enjoy reading "The Way of the Househusband" and participated in the twitter raffle of winning a Shikishi! I love shikishis and getting one would be AMAZING! Keep your fingers crossed. σ(≧ε≦o)

Got one of these beautiful bottles! I simply love the design~ o(*^▽^*)o

Our mirror is installed! >7<)9 I am so happy and now I want to buy a plant with hanging leafes~

Saw a cute squirrel the other day! 

Nerd Stuff
This colour is so BEAUTIFUL??? If I hadn't had a Switch already, I would but this one for SURE! .+:。(ノ・ω・)ノ゙

Tales of Arise will release on September 10th and there are lots of different Editions. I ordered the EU-exclusive Hootle edition and...

... the Collector's Edition, because I ADORE this figure! Such a shame that the acrylic standee is missing, though...

Another game I just had to order! I am a huge fan of owning games physically, so the American amazon was my best friend! 



This was my manga haul for April! I was quite excited about getting the CCS Collector's Edition, but besides its size and new covers it doesn't offer much...

While #Time2ReadWeek, you read as many mangas as you like. This is my result after one week! (And here you can see some Manga from my next haul! ⤴︎ ε=ε=(ง ˃̶͈̀ᗨ˂̶͈́)۶ ⤴︎)

Last but not least

My German review of Makoto Shinkai's novel went online. If you want to read it, here is the link.

My Happy Mail from love_is_soup arrived and made me smile a lot! I will make a different post about my Patreon pledges some day soon!

There were lots and lots of new licences or new editions! Here are the ones I alreade pre-ordered from one of the big publishers here in Germany: Carlsen! 


I made stamps out of the ACEO cards of the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Torna characters! I want to print and paste them into my journal! >v<) <3 You can buy them digitally here.

Currently playing: Paper Mario - Origami King (more or less...)

Currently watching: Laid-back Camp (Crunchyroll), Shadow & Bones (I WANT A 2ND SEASON!!! NOW!!!)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Journaling

A Month in My Life (January 2023)

A Month in My Life (December 2022)