A Week in my Life (May 2021 II)

 Long time no read! How are you? I hope your week was just fine! This week is really nerdy because I'm drowning in work and studying~

Nerd stuff

Those two cutes from Yuru Camp got announced and I can't wait to pre-order them! :D I want to build a shadow-box for each of them...!

I want to make shadow-boxes for the mini-figures like this! Of course they have to be camping-themed for the Yuru Camp characters! >v<)d


I couldn't resist after all and bought all Acrylic stands (Vol. 2)! I especially love the Tales of the Abyss one!

I found an acrylic stand of my MOST FAVORITE Tales of character: Raine Sage! I bought her two times! TTvTT) *happy Nagi is happy*

I wanted to pre-order this game for the Switch, but there's just a digital release outside Japan! TT___TT What a pity! I only buy my games physically...


I love AIR, Kanon and Clannad and I am so happy that there is a physical release of the game in Japan with English subs! I instantly pre-ordered it and can't wait to play it~

Random Snippets
Another review of mine went online! Here you can read it: *click* (German only, I am sorry...)

Two other reviews are in the pipeline and I just have to finalize the entries! Are you interested on how I write my reviews?
I opened an Inprnt-shop! Since I want to save money for our wedding, I thought this would be a good idea. :) Here's the link!

Last year, a tree nearly fell on the bee house. Now we cut it and planted four new trees: two apple-trees and two pear-trees! (You can "see" two of them between the poles)

The greenhouse~ We planted onions, cabbage, cucumbers, red and yellow pepper, strawberries and courgettes. Can't wait to harvest them! >Q<)d 
On June 10th I have my last last last final three oral exams and I just CAN'T wait for this being over! Working + studying at the same time really takes its toll on me these days... But I will do my very best! >v<)d 
See you soon~

Currently playing: Bowser's Fury (collected 100/100 stars!), Hades (can't get enough of this game!)
Currently watching: Laid-back Camp, The 100 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Journaling

A Month in My Life (January 2023)

A Month in My Life (December 2022)