A Month in my Life (September 2022)

 Long time no read! I hope you are feeling well while reading this!

Compared to last month's blogpost, this one is a rather short one! I have tons of projects running, but I'll talk about them down below!

Food & more

Since I enjoy baking and harvesting, I thought I could share some more photos of this category!

I made my first sourdough bread! It turned out so big and tasty that I want to make it again, soon! For my German readers: I used the Sauerteig-Extrakt from dm (Roggen) and it worked perfectly!

Some of our tomatoes fell of while being green, so I took the opportunity and wrapped them into paper and waited a couple of days. The Ethylene the tomatoes produce will let them ripen! Here is the result: Lots of ripe tomatoes!

We went to the Tsukimi festival to grab some Gyoza! They were delicious and next time I hope the weather will be fine so we'll see more of the performances!

I don't drink any coffee, but I fell in love with this sugary water with a hint of coffee! My better half bought this for me (again), after I had a nervewracking long day at work! <3

I didn't bake this, but please look at this PIECE OF A CAKE! It was a challenge even for two people! X'D
I also made my very first vlog and posted it on youtube! In hindsight, I have LOT TO LEARN, but I thought: "Better done than perfect"! You can watch it here! I am filming some snippets of my life for a second video, where I will test things I learned during the first video! Stay tuned on my humble youtube-journey! ;D

Work & Congress

The new school term in Germany started and I have so much to do that during the week, I often only survive (aka: work - eat - sleep) without energy or time for other projects! Fingers crossed that this will get better soon!
I got the job of the Präventionsbeauftragte (person who is in charge of prevention) and I have to organise events about media prevention or drug prevention. I also want to establish an event of violence and sexual prevention, since these topics are very important, too.


Since Japan has a special place in my heart, I want to have a partner school in Japan, too. In order to do that, I have to establish Japanese lessons in our school, find sponsors for the trip, write to schools and much more. It is a very overwhelming work right now, but I hope that I will get step by step closer to my ultimate goal! Just the thought of it is making me so happy I can't stop grinning! I imagine that if we had a school exchange with Japan when I was a student, I would have died happily! X'D
Other than that, I am planning a bigger project against smoking at a young age, make lessons for VR glasses, plan school trips and many more things! Last week I was at the yearly Biology & Chemistry congress and it was... BREATHTAKING; INSPIRING AND UNFORGETTABLE!
Welcome to castle Hirschberg (deer mountain)! I was already SOLD at the entrance of this building!

The first lesson of the day started fantastically! I was so pumped for all the things to come and I wasn't disappointed!

I nearly SCREAMED at the beauty of this room?! I had a hard time to concentrate on the actual lecture! XD This is the Rittersaal (knight's hall)!

I had SO MUCH fun with the "Lab in a Drop" experiments that I have an advanced training next week!

Also, Beilngris (the town were the congress took place) is such a cute, little, fairy-tale-like town?! I took so many photos, ahahaha!

In two weeks, there's going to be a Zwiebelfest (onion festival) where you can buy all kinds of different onions! I've never heard of that before, isn't it the cutest?!

Despite the weather, I had tons of fun strolling around and seeing these cute corners everywhere!

Etsy & more

It took the package 2 months to arrive, but the coasters are finally here! I turned 3 Japanese manhole covers into coasters for tea or coffee! :D 

I also learned how to print on tote bags! I want to make some in the future, but I have to find the time~

Thanks again for this months' support on Etsy, it really means the world to me! I save every cent I make with this shop for our dream house! And I will work harder to get closer to this dream. <3
For the next couple of months, I want to make more stickers, but also some enamel pins, maybe a lanyard and definitely some artprints! Let's wait and see how much time I can find to finish all this, haha!

Nerd

My better half started to play Mass Effect so show me this game and... I am mesmerized by it! Garrus is my favourite character, so I was delighted to see that he'll get a figure soon! <3

I am finally playing Pokemon Go again and was so lucky to catch a shiny one. <3

I've got no time to read, but here is my haul for September! I can't believe how lucky I got when I found Hiyori for a reasonable price within Germany on twitter! Fingers crossed that they'll re-release Yato, so those two don't have to be apart! ;D

I was searching for this Emma figure for years and I finally found her for a good price! ;u;) <3 She's still in Japan but I hope that she's going to come home, soon!

This is the end of this month's blog post. I hope you enjoyed reading this far - October is going to be even busier, but I am highly motivated AND we got one week of holidays ahead! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Journaling

A Month in My Life (January 2023)

A Month in My Life (December 2022)